365 Days Is Over
For those of you that may remember or have been following my 365 Days Of Passing It On, I have finished my project. For someone that doesn't stick with anything very long, out of boredom; I'm very happy and proud that I accomplished this. Some days were challenging or repetitive and other days I felt like I wasn't doing enough, but overall I'm glad I did it. I estimate I gave the family about $1050.00 over this past year. Wow, that really adds up! I hope it helped with some expenses or even something for the other kids.
I wrote a letter to the family as my last act of kindness and it's posted over there if you want to take a look.
*Remember I'm leaving on the 9th and won't be able to publish comments until early on the 12th.*
I wrote a letter to the family as my last act of kindness and it's posted over there if you want to take a look.
*Remember I'm leaving on the 9th and won't be able to publish comments until early on the 12th.*
Comments
bill.