Etc...

I've moved on to Teddy's, aka Mr. Floof. He pretty much keeps to himself and sometimes I forget he's even here. Like most animals, he makes himself known when I'm in the bathroom. He is the most loveable boy.

 
Tony got the results of his in home sleep study but now has to go to the facility for a titration study. He has moderate sleep apnea with only 7/10ths of a point before being severe. He also had 1200 snoring events during the night! Jeepers! He's ready now, tired of being tired all the time. It really is disrupting for everything we want to do. He always has to take a nap first, even on vacation. Dang I wish he had known about this years ago ; or at least told his Dr. how tired he is during the day. But he is a man......

I'm just glad my Dr. listened to me and I didn't persuade her to give me something to boost my metabolism (which doesn't exist). Just this past week, things are finally clicking for me. For Cpap users, everyone is looking for this special combination of head gear, masks, tubes, pressure, and humidity. Our goal is to have as few leaks as possible. Leaks; who knew that word would be a part of my daily vocabulary, lol.

A few weeks ago, Julie the cat lady asked me if I could do a 3 month stretch while she was out of town for a medical procedure (a transplant of some kind). I said it just wasn't possible for that length of time and left it at that. A week later she said she found someone who could do some of it, but asked me what I could do. Faith and I looked at the schedule and we blocked out several areas of varying length to help her out. Now I am TOTALLY booked full until the end of the year. It's going to be tough, not gonna lie; but when somebody trusts you with their babies, you have to take that leap. I'll be doing days of drop ins, and staying over a few times during the longer spans. I know Faith will help me out when she can too. 

I'll end this with the cutest little tea shop in the sky.




Comments

Mr. Shife said…
Not going to lie that is pretty cute. Good luck with the CPAP for Tony. I settled on a mouth guard and it has worked wonders but I still do an occasional nap. Take care.

Popular posts from this blog

Live isn't always best

Still Her Advocate

Exploding Snails