All Over The Place
I've had several short stays lately. Luka for 2 nights, then I'll go back for 2 more at the end of the month.
Thursday I'll be with Teddy for 4 nights. With short stays, I don't take my paints unless I have something definite in mind and I can get right to it. The 'thinking about' what I want to paint is the hardest part, because I have 100's of ideas floating around in my head. Look how I can botch something up that sounds so damn easy. This is supposed to be how to sketch a cat. Mine have deformed chicken heads! So when I show you a final project, just know that it has gone through several stages!
I took Tony to his sleep study consultation and he took his test at home that night. Now we wait, but I'm already preparing him and teaching him about the machine. The Dr. was really good, wished I had a consultation. I think it really put Tony at ease, (not meaning it's going to be easy).
This is my one and only Portulaca survivor out of the million seeds I threw out there. Hopefully it will self sow and we'll have more. Big John finally opened up. I thought it would have bigger heads, but it's just like the others. Still a nice crop and I'm sure next year they will be out of control!
Look at my little Ozzy. It comes from Minifigs.me, which is based in the UK with a percentage of sales going to Parkinson's research. How could I not? He's only an inch tall so I taped him to the top of our TV and I hope he doesn't seem interesting to a certain cat who thinks he needs a new toy.






Comments