Breathing and Swimming
I was back at Dixie's this weekend, and my CPAP machine and I took our maiden voyage together away from home. Since my cleaning day (of all parts) falls on Saturday, I had to take everything needed, plus distilled water. It's more to pack and a pain in the butt, but I don't have a choice. I made it to my 3 week trial and it's going ok I guess. Some nights I sleep great and other nights I just can't get comfortable and end up taking it off about 4 am. I guess it just depends on how tired I am to begin with.
My hose is on top of my head and I've read about people getting hair breakage, so I bought a sleep cap. With that, all the equipment and my face mask, I look completely sexy ridiculous....but at least I can laugh about it.
I asked Dixie's mom if I could use the pool and she said yes but I couldn't get the cover to retract. She said it had worked the day before. I was so bummed, I literally cried. I tried the next day but still nothing. I flipped the breaker in the garage but even that didn't do it. Saturday morning her husband walked me through some things outside. There's another breaker box and other boxes that he wanted me to send pics of to him. He told me what to push/flip here and there and then it worked. I could hear his wife say 'yahoo' in the background!
I could have used the hot tub too but I thought I better leave well enough alone and not push my luck. I love Dixie, I love their house, and I REALLY love this pool!




Comments