Eight, One, and Three

Last weekend I did some drop-ins for Julie. She officially adopted the one Tabby that was returned, as well as Nutmeg the Calico. That makes 5 inside and 3 out. If she's on a work trip, her daughters stay with their dad. Very often they have to come home to grab something they forgot. They'll let a cat or two in but I don't know unless she tells me or I just see them wandering around. Ya just never know what you're going to see around here! Here's 3 out of 8.



Faith spent 2 nights at my older brother's sitting their dog Ivy. They treated her very well with a Valentine's goody bag and a crisp 100 dollar bill. I said if I stayed, I'd probably get a bag of rocks, ha.

Currently I'm back with Comet, Sprocket, and Winnie. I can barely handle the no sleeping because one dog is on my head and one on my feet. The big one is the only one that stays in her lane. But yesterday morning was the last straw. The black one always eats things he shouldn't so I have to watch him outside. When he goes out of view, I know he's up to no good so I grab the bag of treats to lure him in. It was snowing and I just took one step off the back porch and fell down the stairs. Not just a few mind you, a whole bunch. I don't recall ever falling downstairs before, and damn that hurt. I will not be back.



This is my chubby arm, not a leg :)




Comments

Grumpy said…
You should get hazard pay.
Mr. Shife said…
I don't blame you for not coming back, kden. Heal up quickly and take care.

Popular posts from this blog

Live isn't always best

Still Her Advocate

Exploding Snails