What A Year

Looking back to last year, I may not have made more than previous years but I sure drove more and added a lot of new clients. All in all, I:
Drove 827 business miles, more than double from last year
Met 23 new pets
Was away from home for a total of 4.8 months

Since I took on so many new clients, many of my older ones just couldn't get booked which made me apologize a lot and feel bad. I've turned off new clients for now to see if that helps. The nice thing is, I can switch things on/off to suit my needs and be as busy as I want. I would like to spend a little more time at home this year.

Right now I'm back with Pippin and Chloe. It's so hard, with her being in diapers and roaming in circles whenever she's awake. He is a little better only wearing a diaper at night but if I don't get him out often he will pee on the floor. They sleep upstairs now and I sleep downstairs. One morning I got up and Miss Chloe had lost her diaper sometime during the night. I have such a hard time getting them to stay on because she's so tiny and I don't want to hurt her. She had peed and pooped in the kitchen then walked around in circles through the poop and probably ate some too. It was a literal SHIT SHOW! I SHIT you not! A 5 foot circle of dried poop and I'm so sorry I don't have a picture for you. It took me about a half-an-hour to clean it up and of course she didn't have to go when I took her outside. 

I have to show you these pictures of Abe, aka Mr. Big Eyes. He's always had big eyes, and looks like he is permanently surprised. When Faith had him in for a recent visit, her boss said he looks like Faith does when she asks her to do something she's never done before, ha. 











Comments

Grumpy said…
That's a lot of time to be away from home. You sure meet some interesting pets.
Mr. Shife said…
Glad you had a good year, kden. Hope 2023 is even more successful.

Popular posts from this blog

Live isn't always best

Still Her Advocate

Exploding Snails