Rocks
On my longer stays I try to keep busy with painting rocks. I kind of figure out what I want to paint and only take what I need. The last few months I really made some progress! I did this one about 6 months ago and liked it so much that I kept it, as well as the lighthouse. A friend of my mom's, a woman she worked with for years bought several of them. I thought that was real sweet of her.
I made this one at Julie's (4 cats) and left it for her.
It takes a bit of planning but easier in the long run so I know what I'm doing. I can usually get 4-6 done in a couple of days. While one is drying I move on to the next. This week while I'm at Levon's again I'm working on something different so if it turns out, you'll get to see it eventually. If not, I'll never tell!
These sticks that I painted awhile back were turned into a wind chime of sorts. They don't really clang, just swing in the wind and are under cover so I hope they last awhile.
That's all for now from Kden's Art Korner. Until next time.......








Comments