Be Still My Heart!

As I looked across the street one day I saw this truck and first thought it was just another sub renter moving in. But then I realized that they usually come with all of their crap in garbage bags; and that this big beautiful truck was actually there to take them away.....ALL OF THEM! Finally my dream has come true even though it took about 10 years to arrive. I gleefully watched them load up the truck, hauling stuff out of the back door, then the front.



They will probably leave the rest of this stuff behind for someone else to clean up, like the slobs they have always been. Since it's a HUD home, it will be interesting to see what happens to it next. But for now I am on cloud nine!

Another very cool development happened last week. Faith is still interested in working at the clinic but another woman that works there told her that there were a lot of Vet Assistant jobs available right now elsewhere. Faith quickly updated her resume through Indeed and applied to one place but got a reply that no openings were available. The next place was the vet that we used for Nellie. It's a small clinic which would be good for her. She first had a phone interview with one of the owners and it went very well so tomorrow she'll do a working interview for a few hours. Keeping fingers and toes crossed!

We had a returnee dog start yesterday. Angel is feeling her age at 13 and can't run after a ball as much as she would like. I'd like to convince her family to take her to her vet because I think she's in a lot more pain than they realize. But at least she didn't try to eat Abe!





Comments

Mr. Shife said…
Best of luck to Faith. Sending good vibes her way. I hope you guys get some better neighbors. I felt the same kind of relief when our Aryan Nation neighbors finally moved out.
Grumpy said…
I have faith in Faith.

Popular posts from this blog

Live isn't always best

Still Her Advocate

Exploding Snails