One Hour Getaway
This past Friday, Faith and I had planned to take some of our painted rocks out to hide on some popular trails close by. We just needed some girl time and were really looking forward to it. Even though it started snowing we went anyway. Faith kept saying "I am so shocked you are out here", which is true because I am not a winter type of person.
It was so quiet and peaceful. We only saw one person and she had a dog, so that was a bonus. We just walked and hid rocks in places where the snow wouldn't bury them.
Before we left I asked Faith to take a selfie of us. This is one of 4 attempts. I'm sure she used the one where she looks the best. I still don't know where to look, but I love it anyway because we are together...and smiling.








Comments
We had snow yesterday but very
little.
:-)