Proud To Be A........

I ordered these T-shirts for Faith and I last week. I may not be able to protest anywhere in person but I can still support the cause. I have never in my life sent a donation to any politician but I happily did immediately after Biden announced Kamala Harris to be his running mate. I felt excited and hopeful about the future for the first time in a very long time. If you want to order any  type of Nasty Woman T-shirt for yourself or a woman in your life, there are many to chose from here: https://buff.ly/3ixOqZu

It was hard to make a decision but we chose these.

I then ordered this mug for Tony; I'm sure he'll love it.

So we're doing what we can and hoping for the best to bring us back from the Hell we're in.

Comments

chortle!!!
Great tshirts and mug!
xoxo :-)
Grumpy said…
Love it!!! Let's do this.
Mr. Shife said…
Love it. Wonderful photo of you and Faith. I really hope we are near the end of this national nightmare.

Popular posts from this blog

Live isn't always best

Still Her Advocate

Exploding Snails