A Walk And A Bear

 On Saturday it was a little cooler than it has been so we took a little drive and walked around Turnbull Wildlife Sanctuary. It's been awhile since we've been here and although the water was quite low, it was still a nice walk. I had hoped to see more wildlife but you have to get there early in the morning for that. I'm working with a new camera because I was hoping to get out and about more. It has a great zoom on it but I just can't hold my body/hands still enough to get a clear pic.








A dad with his two daughters


That evening this little guy showed up. His name is Bearsy (12 y/o Pomeranian) and will be with us for a week. He's stayed at his home with a sitter before but never away from home; plus they just moved to town. I'm sure I'll have more to say about him next week but already he has peed in the house 3 times, sigh. I'm sure he's stressed, but dang that part of the job is getting old.


Comments

Mr. Shife said…
Good luck with Bearsy. And nice job with the photos. They are quite nice. We are finally supposed to cool down next week.

Popular posts from this blog

Live isn't always best

Still Her Advocate

Exploding Snails