Nice Weekend

We had two repeats with us over the weekend! Other than a one night stay with another dog, this is the first in 2 months. Charlie and Angel are getting more comfortable with us; Faith and I anyway. Dogs become more comfortable with those that interact with them the most. Since her and I do the feeding, outside time, and general play, it's us they gravitate towards.



It was really nice to have them with us; I almost forgot what it felt like to have a dog. So far June is totally empty, then those that haven't cancelled have filled up July and August. Other than that....who knows. Phase 2 has opened in Spokane but I'm in no hurry to get out and about.

Yesterday Faith and I went to the cemetery, then walked a trail behind it. It was one of Nellie's favorite places and just long enough to be enjoyable. I enjoyed the peace and quiet of it all.




We've had a lot of rain so nothing got done in the yard. Four more bags of cement are waiting for us and we're still waiting for the rest of our plants to be delivered. A lot of waiting going on around here.

Comments

What a sweetie pie.
Today DH and friend going golfing.
take care! xoxo :-)
Mr. Shife said…
It's good to hear things are starting to get back to normal for you and dog sitting. We are hitting phase 3 tomorrow and the kids will be going to a waterpark. They are pretty stoked because all of the other fun things they had planned had been canceled.

Popular posts from this blog

Live isn't always best

Still Her Advocate

Exploding Snails