I've Got A Fever
Cabin Fever that is. It usually happens about this time of year, but not always. If it's been a mild winter and we're still able to carry on with our lives with no fuss or muss, it's not as bad. I can't even say that this has been the worst winter we've ever had, but I sure am getting tired of it. If I'm not at my Moms all we do is sit around and watch TV. I get so bored that I have taken up napping in the afternoon......I never used to do that!!
The only time I venture out is to shovel, and go to my Mom's, the store, or the gym. Snow just isn't fun anymore. I'm not a kid, and I no longer have a young kid. Heck I don't even have a dog anymore to run around in it. We used to have so much fun at the park or football field with a young kid and dog. It's just a giant pain now.
On Thursday we had a short lived ice-storm so I went around the yard to get some pictures. That's the most I have used my camera since summer. The last few days, the sun has been out and the snow is melting, so there is hope that I will be able to leave my den soon.
The only time I venture out is to shovel, and go to my Mom's, the store, or the gym. Snow just isn't fun anymore. I'm not a kid, and I no longer have a young kid. Heck I don't even have a dog anymore to run around in it. We used to have so much fun at the park or football field with a young kid and dog. It's just a giant pain now.
On Thursday we had a short lived ice-storm so I went around the yard to get some pictures. That's the most I have used my camera since summer. The last few days, the sun has been out and the snow is melting, so there is hope that I will be able to leave my den soon.



Comments