Brain Dead
I think my brain and body have parted ways. We are just not meshing anymore. I can't remember shit and can find even less than that. Find, as in stuff I know I put somewhere but don't remember where.
Yesterday I was looking for 3 of the glass serving trays I made last year for Christmas. I know they're fragile and wouldn't just put them anywhere. Before work I did a quick search but came up empty. Almost empty that is. I ran across a bag with something purple and fuzzy in it and knew I didn't buy it. I suspected it was something my husband bought for me and forgot about.
Me: I'm looking for those serving plates I made last year, do you know where I might have put them?
Him: What do they look like? I don't remember them.
Me: How could you not remember them? I made them for everyone last year! They're made from vases and Christmas plates. Oh............did you get all your gifts wrapped yesterday.
Him: Yep, all done!
Me: Well I found something purple and fuzzy and if it's a robe you better take it back now because I told you two years ago that I like the one I have and don't want a new one.
Him: Oh shit, I forgot about that! You're just going to have to wait and see what it is and then you can take it back if you want.
Me: We should have our own reality show, we could make a lot of money and people would love us.
Him: So, where did I put it?
Me: I'm not telling, you figure it out :)
After dinner we went back downstairs to resume the search. On the floor of a closet was a paper bag, clearly marked and everything all wrapped nicely with bubble wrap, right where I put it. Hubby found it, but I would have...........eventually. He found my gift too, and wrapped it. We shall see if I'll be making a trip back for a return soon.
Yesterday I was looking for 3 of the glass serving trays I made last year for Christmas. I know they're fragile and wouldn't just put them anywhere. Before work I did a quick search but came up empty. Almost empty that is. I ran across a bag with something purple and fuzzy in it and knew I didn't buy it. I suspected it was something my husband bought for me and forgot about.Me: I'm looking for those serving plates I made last year, do you know where I might have put them?
Him: What do they look like? I don't remember them.
Me: How could you not remember them? I made them for everyone last year! They're made from vases and Christmas plates. Oh............did you get all your gifts wrapped yesterday.
Him: Yep, all done!
Me: Well I found something purple and fuzzy and if it's a robe you better take it back now because I told you two years ago that I like the one I have and don't want a new one.
Him: Oh shit, I forgot about that! You're just going to have to wait and see what it is and then you can take it back if you want.
Me: We should have our own reality show, we could make a lot of money and people would love us.
Him: So, where did I put it?
Me: I'm not telling, you figure it out :)
After dinner we went back downstairs to resume the search. On the floor of a closet was a paper bag, clearly marked and everything all wrapped nicely with bubble wrap, right where I put it. Hubby found it, but I would have...........eventually. He found my gift too, and wrapped it. We shall see if I'll be making a trip back for a return soon.
Comments
I hate it when I have to get a new one. Don't judge those that wear old tattered ones - like shoes they are comfortable.