A place where I can come to unwind and let it all out. I'm a very quiet person and hold a lot in. This is my personal, but hardly private place to voice my opinions.
They Came Back!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
The Grandson decided he wanted to come back and visit so they gave us a few more hours before they flew home. So now Grandma's happy....for another year.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Anonymous said…
Great news. Happy for you. All's well that ends well. Merry Christmas.
A fairly new trend by some FB business pages is go 'live' with either a Q and A, news broadcast, or just to connect with fans. I've tried to watch a few but the video quality is poor. If a FB page has a regular TV show, I would just rather watch them there. I follow one of our news stations on FB and they started going live a few months ago. I don't know if it's the entire broadcast or just a small part of it. At first the notifications were annoying so I finally stopped them but twice a day along with their regular news updates, half of the screen is taken up by: KXLY is now live! I like the news team and watch them, but don't need it in stereo, and especially accompanied with a cheesy photo. It seems like news stations are in such competition that we've got it coming from all angles of social media. I would just rather watch the news on that good old fashioned thing called the Television. Just give me the straight news without all the mu...
As a parent gets older, their children take on rolls to make things easier for them. Simple phone calls to complain about Mom's phone being down was so stressful to her, especially when it happens over and over. I would have to call her phone company several times a year and always had the same spiel, "No, I'm not going to unplug it and plug it back in, this is an ongoing problem and she uses a lifeline so she NEEDS her phone". Then they would send someone out on emergency status. At her new home we'd have to step in to tell the owner and girls what Mom liked and how she liked things done. Yes she was particular but it would make their life so much easier if they did it her way. She had so many things taken away from her the day she moved in; just give her control over a few things. Just because she couldn't do everything for herself, she still wanted things done her way. Even after death I fought with her funeral home for an entire week. She had a prepaid p...
serves them right for eating something so gross in the first place These two idiots in California are suing the Seafood Peddler restaurant in San Rafael over an alleged incident of "exploding" escargot. Chadwick St.-OHarra and Steve Righetti were celebrating Righetti's birthday at the restaurant and they both ordered the escargot. As they dove into the little devils with their cocktail forks the snails squirt out hot garlic butter on both of their faces and polo shirts. St-OHarra cried that butter got into one of his tear ducts causing 'temporary vision impairment' and said he was genuinely outraged about the incident. Maybe he should have sued his mother for naming him Chadwick, a name like that is just asking for trouble. And have you ever been outside when a tiny little bug flies into your eye. It hurts like Hell, but you don't see me suing God do you? Like God should have warned me that little bugs can be hazardous to my eyes, causing 'tempora...
Comments
- Merry Christmas!
D