Who Do You Mute?
Are you one of those that frequently mutes TV commericals? I personally only mute one but Hubby and Daughter do more.
In the morning I watch the local news and there is one commerical that runs twice in one block at almost the same time every day. It's for a liquidation warehouse and I think the owner does the voice over. His voice is so annoying that I keep the remote right by me and I can almost guess when it's going to come on. So on goes the mute until both of them are over.
Hubby and Daughter mute the ED commercials. Personally I find them funny how they turn a kitchen touch into an outdoor oasis just ripe for makin' luv. I like to add my own words, it's funnier that way.
Hubby mutes all political ads and any commercial that touts the newest medication. Particularly because they have to tell you that you could die from taking it. So he always yells at the TV, "Why in the hell should we take it then you a$$holes?"
He talks to the TV a lot, I just tell him they can't hear him but he doesn't stop. Seriously, I've been dealing with him yelling at the TV for almost 30 years. Maybe I should leave the commercials alone and mute him instead.
So who do you mute?
In the morning I watch the local news and there is one commerical that runs twice in one block at almost the same time every day. It's for a liquidation warehouse and I think the owner does the voice over. His voice is so annoying that I keep the remote right by me and I can almost guess when it's going to come on. So on goes the mute until both of them are over.
Hubby and Daughter mute the ED commercials. Personally I find them funny how they turn a kitchen touch into an outdoor oasis just ripe for makin' luv. I like to add my own words, it's funnier that way.
Hubby mutes all political ads and any commercial that touts the newest medication. Particularly because they have to tell you that you could die from taking it. So he always yells at the TV, "Why in the hell should we take it then you a$$holes?"
He talks to the TV a lot, I just tell him they can't hear him but he doesn't stop. Seriously, I've been dealing with him yelling at the TV for almost 30 years. Maybe I should leave the commercials alone and mute him instead.
So who do you mute?
Comments