I've Got A Fever

Cabin Fever that is. It usually happens about this time of year, but not always. If it's been a mild winter and we're still able to carry on with our lives with no fuss or muss, it's not as bad. I can't even say that this has been the worst winter we've ever had, but I sure am getting tired of it. If I'm not at my Moms all we do is sit around and watch TV. I get so bored that I have taken up napping in the afternoon......I never used to do that!!

The only time I venture out is to shovel, and go to my Mom's, the store, or the gym. Snow just isn't fun anymore. I'm not a kid, and I no longer have a young kid. Heck I don't even have a dog anymore to run around in it. We used to have so much fun at the park or football field with a young kid and dog. It's just a giant pain now.

On Thursday we had a short lived ice-storm so I went around the yard to get some pictures. That's the most I have used my camera since summer. The last few days, the sun has been out and the snow is melting, so there is hope that I will be able to leave my den soon.










Comments

Valerie said…
I'm not sure if your climate is like ours, if it is then spring will soon be on the way. How soon will you get a dog to look after? I like your pictures, you definitely need to get rid of that snow.
kden said…
Val, I will have a 10 day sitting job starting in about 2 weeks..in their home. Right now I'm dropping in on a cat twice a day :)
Grumpy said…
You should pursue photography more. You have a great eye.
Mr. Shife said…
I like your pictures. I am looking forward to the sun and warmer temps too. This winter has been rough. I saw your comment to Val about your upcoming dogsitting gig. Congrats. Enjoy your weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

Got Nuthin'

Oh Shred

TRUM-pis uh-NAS-HOAL