My Cuppeth Run Dry

Do you remember that great show with Mike Rowe, "Dirty Jobs?" At the end of every show, he would make a plea for more ideas or the show would cease to exist.

That's kind of the point I'm at recently; I am struggling for something to write about. So I turn to you, my millions, thousands, hundreds.....OK...handful of readers to help me out.

Fill my head with ideas. I don't write about politics, religion, sports, or anything else that I have no knowledge of. So this will be a daunting task, I know. But give it your best shot. Ask me a question. Throw a topic out there. Just a word.

I don't want to pull a Dirty Jobs here, but if I don't get some fresh ideas, this show is going right down the crapper.


Comments

Valerie said…
I know the feeling. I'm into reposting some of my stories for want of something interesting happening that I can write about. How about telling us your three favourite things?
Grumpy said…
What's your favorite color?
D. Duplessis said…
- Is your nest now half empty or half full?
- Potato or potahto?
- What part of your anatomy doesn't (or does) hurt today?
- Is there something from childhood you truly miss?
- Are sequins EVER a good idea?
- Nudity
- Jogging, Yoga, Jumping Rope, Calisthenics and other forms of torture
- Dryer sheets, fabric softener, or screw that, I don't do laundry!

kden said…
Thanks Val and David, very creative.

Grumpy, I don't have a favorite color. The End.
Anonymous said…
Since Halloween is approaching, how about your favorite Halloween memory, either as an adult or a child? Your favorite costume or memory of Halloween with your daughter?
Mr. Shife said…
Hi kden. I have been in a rut myself as you might have noticed. I'm trying to keep tabs of highlights during the week so I can recall the week that was, and I was always ready to do that this week but I left my notebook at work. Oh well. Good luck in coming up with new topics, and you aren't going anywhere because you are of one the few regulars out there so you can't go. Take care.
Claire M. King said…
How to make glass art. How to take pictures and how to choose the appealing ones. What do I think about while walking on the beach. What are some pivotal turning points in my life. Why does blogging soothe me?
Yu write in a captivating way...about anything. Hec you even make great posts about inanimate objects...such as crock pots... enjoyable.

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing..........

Thrifty Vacationers

TRUM-pis uh-NAS-HOAL