Video

Awhile back Grumpy shared a video he made of his dog Abby. I already had a compilation of scanned photos so I decided to see if I could make one of Nellie. I probably have 100 more of her but then it would be a full length movie. She will be 15 this fall and I thought it would be nice to throw something together for her. She has her own FB page, did you know that? Although she has been a bit lazy lately in her posting.

So I present you with Our Sweet Nellie, complete with music.

video

Comments

Valerie said…
Very good. I tried making a clip of my dog but it wasn't half as successful as yours.
Grumpy said…
Very cool. Love her and the goat having a stare down.
Mr. Shife said…
Sweet, sweet Nellie. Nice to finally meet your wonderful dog. I enjoyed the video and thanks for sharing, kden.
Claire M. King said…
Cute. Did you use moviemaker to create the film/background music? That is the program I use.
kden said…
Yes Claire, I used Moviemaker. I bought the song on ITunes and put it in. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be.

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing..........

Thrifty Vacationers

Meet Benny