Beach......Here We Come

It is time again for our family vacation. We're going earlier this year because of training my husband will have to do for work next month.

We have the same girl to take care of the yard and our Sweet Nellie so we're set. Actually we left two days ago and are hopefully having a good time. I just might have some pictures up on my photo blog if you're looking for a change of scenery. Hopefully pictures won't be delayed because wifi here sucks!!!!

This year I let The Kid plan the whole itinerary. We're staying on Washington's coast but will head down into Oregon too. I let her pick what we will do and when. It felt good to let someone else do the planning for a change.

I think my Mom might miss me but my older brother will be around so she can call him if she needs something. Another reason for leaving early, so we could coordinate vacations and one of us would be in town.

So I'm off, but have enough in my blogger queue to hopefully keep you entertained.

Comments

Grumpy said…
Have a great time!
Mr. Shife said…
Have a great trip, kden. Look forward to hearing all about it when you get back. Take care.
Claire M. King said…
hope your having fun!

Popular posts from this blog

TRUM-pis uh-NAS-HOAL

Oh Shred

Merry Merry