Will She Or Won't She?

I know the deep burning question you must have about whether I will continue my blog or not, "Will she, or won't she?" Really, don't we just all live to see what Kden is up to?

Truth is, I don't have any more of a clear answer than I did months ago. So what's a Kden to do?

On one hand I feel stale, stagnant, boring, and possibly repetitive.

On the other hand I would miss the few of you kind fellow bloggers that do continue to comment. Is my real life so sad that I enjoy and depend on far away people? Maybe so, but you have all become very dear to me and I'm not sure if I'm willing to give that up.

So for now I will continue. I can't promise I will write anything exciting, interesting, or remotely funny. So, pretty much like it always has been.

But I will continue....


Comments

Grumpy said…
None of us writes anything exciting, interesting or remotely funny. You fit right in.

Stick around. I would miss you.
Anonymous said…
As would I - I don't always comment, but I read your blog faithfully. And even if you don't think it's exciting or interesting, we do. Please don't stop.
Peruby said…
I just write what I feel. Sometimes I feel like telling a story, sometimes I want to complain. I do it for the therapy aspect of it.

I write it out - it is purged out of me. I go back once in a while and re-read. That is a time waster, but so insightful for me.

I'll be here, reading. :D
Mr. Shife said…
Glad to hear it kden. I would certainly miss having you around the bloggosphere. Take care and Happy New Year.
Claire M. King said…
Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I feel as you do about the friends' comments and connections we've made.
Anonymous said…
Oh pleeassee.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Benny

Thrifty Vacationers

Introducing..........