The Gift Of Ha Ha

I love my little blogger family. It's great how we feel free to share our triumphs and downfalls (personally had a lot of these lately).

One triumph I'm happy to share is that our own Mr. Shife has written a book; a compilation of his blog posts as well as personal thoughts. He was kind enough to send me an autographed copy last week. You can buy the paperback through Amazon, as well as a digital copy, which will be for sale on the 31st.

Not to brag Mr. Shife, but you know I wrote 5 books about my blog. Ok, I just had them printed online and only 1 for each year and I kept them all for myself. But still :)

What's cool about Mr. Shife is that he will be donating part of his book sales to the Idaho Veterans Network and the Utah Friends of Basset Hounds. I've been reading Mr. Shife's blog for several years now but like many I read, I don't know who found who first. And I didn't get in on the early years of Awesome Shifeness, so for me this book is a nice blend of old and new. He even gives his blogger friends a nice mention in the acknowledgements, it made my day.

I seriously don't know how this guy survived to even write this book. I had some crazy times in high school and college but reading about his escapades (mostly fueled by alcohol) makes me sound like Mary Poppins.

I've have been following the news of this book for a long time now so it's great to see his dream come true. Even though he only lives one state away it's still a little too far to go to his book signing party this Friday but it would be a blast to be there. I expect to hear all about it and see lots of pictures.

Congrats Matt, I'm sure your wife and kids are proud of you, and so am I!

Comments

Mr. Shife said…
Thank you kden. You are awesome. I'm so glad we found each other.
fernvalley01 said…
Congratulations Mr Shife!

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing..........

Thrifty Vacationers

Meet Benny