Got Them All

It took awhile but I finally got all of my blog books printed, except the current year. I waited for a 15% coupon for each one so that's what took a little longer than I wanted. It was a lot of fun picking out different covers and the pictures I wanted to use on the front and back. I've got them all neatly packed in a little box and will save them for a rainy day.

Six Years Worth
Just glancing at them makes me think that I've written about everything there is to write about. I've talked about neighbors, their dogs and their messy yards. I've written about everyone in my family---Mom, Dad, Hubby, The Kid, Brothers and their wives, Step-Sons and their wives. I've shared our fine city and the bone-head people that live here. I've shared my different crafts. You've probably laughed at all the goofy jobs I've had and the people I've met while doing them. I've shared my pains; both of my body and heart. I've enjoyed showing you my pictures on this and my photo blog. I've written about friends past and present, lost and found. You know of my love for certain Captains of the Bering Sea. You've gotten to know my sweet dog Nellie. You've put up with my whining about My Lady and the ridiculous antics she puts me through.

What is there left to say after 6 years and over 500 posts? I'm afraid I'm getting boring, or maybe I'm just bored with writing, but I've been thinking about ending this blog at the end of the year. I don't want to be one who says 'I quit', then comes back the next week. I want to be sure and mean what I say, one way or the other.

It's a ways off and maybe by the end of the year I will get a second wind and find a whole new crop of things to write about. When I get frustrated or find something funny, my blog is the first place I think about to go to. I think, 'oh this is going to be fun to write about and my friends are going to love it---hopefully'.

Or maybe I will print one final book and shut that little box for good.

Comments

Grumpy said…
I knew from the first paragraph that was where you were headed.

I hope you decide to stay.
Peruby said…
Hey...did I miss something? Where do you get this done?
Mr. Shife said…
Awesome job on the books. I for one would hate to see you go because I enjoy visiting you on most Fridays. I agree with Grumpy and hope that you decide to stay.
Claire M. King said…
Don't leave us. Just don't sweat about posting so much.

Popular posts from this blog

TRUM-pis uh-NAS-HOAL

Oh Shred

Merry Merry