My Christmas Gifties

Some of the fun things I made this year for Christmas gifts. First I made a bunch of hand warmers. I found the instructions online and got busy. I gave out a lot but still have a lot left. I do tend to get carried away with my crafts some time so if anyone wants a pair just let me know, I'll send you some. Really!


I also made some dessert stands/candle holders/or whatever you want to do with them. It's so easy, get a vase and a plate and glue them together. First I made these 4 for both brothers and their wives, my Mom, and I'm keeping one.



I also made another one for my neighbor (yes, that neighbor) but didn't get a picture of it. She really liked it though :-) Then I found these two identical plates with a vase that matched my other one. So I cut them apart and matched up the identical plates and vases and filled the vases with old fashioned Christmas light bulbs. I really liked how they turned out. These I'm keeping too, for awhile anyway.


This will be my last post of the year so I wish you all a wonderful Holiday Season and the best in 2014.

Comments

Grumpy said…
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.
Claire M. King said…
These are lovely kden. Love them. Merry Christmas and I hope to be better at keeping in touch.

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Merry

TRUM-pis uh-NAS-HOAL

Oh Shred