500!

This is officially my 500th post! I don't even know how to write it properly and can't believe I've made it this far. For my die hard fans (all 5 of you) I thank you for sticking with me. I'm sure some of you don't have as many posts but many probably have much more. Others that don't comment anymore, or even come around, I miss you. I always wished I had more of a following but I guess I really just write for myself so anyone that joins me is just icing on the cake.

Thank you all for being my sounding board, my shoulder to cry on, and sharing in my joys. I realize that most of my posts are rants, but I hope occasionally I inspire you to think and maybe see things differently like I do when I read your posts. Although I don't really think of myself this way, I'd like to hope that I  am sometimes thought provoking......or funny. I'll take either.

For awhile now I've been keeping my posting to every 5 days, any more and I would just be pulling things out my Ass just because I felt I had to write something. Sometimes I have many in my queue and other times I'm panicking at the 11th hour to get something finished. It can be a chore sometimes but most of the time I enjoy it a lot.

So thanks again for reading, and here's to 500 more!

Comments

Peruby said…
That is me, I write for myself. I usually don't struggle or set myself to write at certain times. I write when (if) the mood strikes me. I guess it strikes me a lot. :O
John Bain said…
I decided some time ago to give up the chase for followers. It wasn't what it was all about I felt. I don't comment as much as I should, because sometimes it is a struggle to know what to say. But I am still here and still looking in on others blogs from time to time. I have also weaned myself off having to write every day.
fernvalley01 said…
Congrats my friend!
Grumpy said…
Congratulations! I always enjoy your posts and wish you wrote more often, even if it means pulling stuff out of your ass.
kden said…
Thanks everyone!!
Mr. Shife said…
Congrats kden, and definitely cheers to 500 more. Keep on writing, and stay warm. I heard that it's going to be real cold up there this weekend.
Anonymous said…
It's hard to maintain a rigid writing schedule. I don't know how many posts I've written since 2007 when I started. I've started six or eight blogs, never anything important, just start one when I felt the need to write, shut it down when I run out of anything to say, then start another. Sometime health has played a part. You have been fantastic with your blogs. Here's to another 500.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Benny

Thrifty Vacationers

Introducing..........