What Do You Search For?
You can know that I am really desperate for something to write about when I start telling you what I do online searches for, in no exciting particular order.
1. Comparing flat screen T.V.'s-We're expecting a refund for taxes paid on our house this year; so maybe.
2. Low cost dental services-All it did was take me back to where I already go, grrrrr.
3. The perv teacher from my Daughter's high school (her Junior English teacher) who pled guilty to sexual misconduct-He's only pleading guilty to hopefully not have to register as a perv.
4. Weekly menu's at Eastern-Might have to sneak away again soon.
5. Proof that Celine Dion didn't die, because my Mom posted on Facebook that she did-She's usually smarter than that.
6. Harlem Globetrotter game times-They'll be here in Feb., but during the week, boo.
7. The difference between a hurricane, cyclone and typhoon-They're all the same, just depends on which ocean they're in.
8. Android Apps-Looking for more games to put on Hubby's Kindle.
9. Consumer reports on Video Only-Didn't fare well, especially on return policy.
10. Christmas gift ideas for the Kid-Hard to buy for a college student who doesn't need a lot of crap.
11. Home made Kahlua recipes. The Vanilla beans alone would cost about 6 bucks per bottle, just bought one fully made and ready to drink instead.
12. Jazzercise classes-Ha, maybe 10 years ago. Surely couldn't do it now!
13. Doggy Daycares-Always looking ahead to next vacation.
14. More insurance plans-I was one of 8K people who's tax credits were figured wrong, so I get less and have to either pay more for the plan I picked or start all over again, sigh....getting tired of this crap.
I need to get a life, but at least I learned something. Maybe I saved you some time and searching in case you were wondering the same things. So, what do you search for?