5 Years Already?

I recently gave my blog address to a friend and looked at the year I began, 2008. Really? It's been 5 years already, to the day. So many bloggers give up, become disinterested, don't have the time anymore, or suffer losses too great to overcome. I'm thankful that I still enjoy it and have the time to do it.

I feel so blessed for you all that follow me, even if you don't comment. My life feels richer for knowing you and it's nice to have that connection in a world that sometime feels out of control.

So thank you all for hanging out with a middle aged crabby woman and listening to her rants. I hope I've got 5 more years of bitching in me.

Comments

Grumpy said…
I'll be 5 years in May. The best part has been "meeting" people like you, Chanin, Bill, Peruby and Claire that I otherwise would never have known.

kden said…
I thought you were a little ahead of me Grumpy. Well, yea for both of us!
bill said…
I've been blogging six years during which I have had three blogs. I'd delete one and start over. Before I started blogging I read hundreds of blogs, visited a number of foreign social sites. Still I've never been a good blogger.I always wanted to stray off the reservation, tell stories instead of commenting on current events; wasn't good at that either, so here I am, caught out on the edge of the good blogging community with largely nothing to say.
kden said…
I disagree Bill, as well as those that read your blog. I love your stories and you're smarter than most on current events. Blog on!!
Grumpy said…
Bill, you don't give yourself enough credit. Your stories are the best; I could read them every day.
Anonymous said…
If you've got five more years of bitching, we've got five more years of reading! It's been a pleasure to read it!
Mr. Shife said…
Congratulations kden. So happy that you are still going strong after 5 years. I started in 2005 and a lot of people have come and gone since then. Good to know you will be around for awhile. Enjoy your weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing..........

Thrifty Vacationers

Meet Benny