Not Suitable For Facebook

Anymore, it's pretty popular to post pictures on Facebook. I remember when Flair was popular but now it's been replaced by pictures. One of my favorite fans to follow is George Takei, he posts several a day and, well let's just say that many of them you wouldn't want your mother to see.

Sometimes I go into my husbands account because he has a friend who posts some that, well let's just say that most of them I wouldn't want to share with my Facebook friends. Some of my friends would appreciate them but most probably would not.

So, my blogger friends you are lucky that I think enough of you to post them here. Please, hold all applause until the end.








Especially mine, I'm sure ;-)









Bowing now. You're welcome.

Comments

Grumpy said…
I love them all. I just might save them and wait for the appropriate time to use them.
kden said…
Then I can 'like' them!
bill said…
I love them all too. There's some jewels in those trashy, in your face comments. I've been trying to pick the ones I can use first and best. I think them all.
kden said…
I KNEW you guys were cooler than my FB friends!
Claire King said…
Hilarious. You should sprinkle them into your fb posts and remember the one that said..."you think I give a shit? How cute"
Claire King said…
I have posted one on my blog in your honor...
fernvalley01 said…
Love theses but I agree I don't post those types of things on FB either, as some folks would be offended .If I find one that is particularly funny I will send it is a private message
D. Duplessis said…
I love George's FB page! I actually met the man this past Sunday at that Star Trek convention thing I've recently been blogging about.

Too bad a lot of your friends wouldn't appreciate his humor, it's very rarely mean spirited or anything.
L. Havranek said…
Like them all and will have to share.

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Merry

TRUM-pis uh-NAS-HOAL

Oh Shred