What's Under Your Chair?

Since my last two posts have been 'Debbie Downers' I thought I'd give you a chuckle. A few days before Thanksgiving, we decided to have our carpets cleaned. We cleaned out the small stuff from the rooms and vacuumed well.

I've always given my hubby a bad time for being such a slob but you should have seen what was under my chair as we pulled it out to vacuum. I was appalled!


Rubber bands, chocolate chips, pen, popcorn and seeds, one M&M, gum wrapper and another wrapper, dog fur, one sunflower seed and general crud.

And under hubby's chair? One tiny little piece of popcorn. He was quite amused and him and the kid are still laughing about it.

So, what's under your chair?

Comments

Grumpy said…
A couple dog toys, a pen from the Super 8 in Portsmouth, OH and a 1972 Playboy.
bill said…
Nada. Nothing. I couldn't even find any dust. Must be the hardwood floors, this never happened all the years we had carpet.
Grace said…
We have hard wood floors and all our furniture is on gliders - so we move the furniture when we vacuum every week - what's under our chairs? about 3 days of dust/cat hair...which is to say - not much. Being obsessive compulsive neat freaks has its pluses and minuses...
Peruby said…
Dog hair, dog hair, and more dog hair. Maybe a pen, and a bobby pin.

Wadded up piece of paper that the cats use to play with and usually some stuffing from some old dog toys that refuses to go away.
Mr. Shife said…
Will the hubby be holding that over your head for a long time? I am afraid to look under our chairs because who knows what the the basset and the little man have stashed. Have a good one.
Claire King said…
I don't know. When I moved, it was crumbs from chips and bread, popcorn, pens. Not a ton. I don't have a chair to look under now. Mine is in storage and what's under Jill's couch is her problem! Ha!
kden said…
Ha, good one Claire. Wish I could blame it on the roomie!

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Merry

TRUM-pis uh-NAS-HOAL

Oh Shred