Road Trip!

Saturday I'm heading for the hills, just lil ol' me. I'm going part way into the Cascades to meet up with someone. Of course I'm not going to tell you who, so you'll just have to wait until later where hopefully I'll have a few good stories with pictures.

I don't do a lot of driving by myself out of town so I'm a bit nervous. But I surely won't tell my husband that because he's going to make me call everytime I stop anyway. But I'm packing my pepper spray, an earsplitting horn, lots of water and oh, gotta take some snacks too.

So stay tuned to find out who I met and where and what kind of trouble we got into.

Comments

D. Duplessis said…
Have a safe and fun trip!

(We haven't stopped blogging by the way, just been really really busy!)
fernvalley01 said…
well yeesh! I was just tin the Cascades in Washington on Monday ! we need better timing
Well, you sure got me hooked. :-)
bill said…
Wow. Can't wait. Like these trips. Only way I get to go anymore.
Grumpy said…
We want details!

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Merry

TRUM-pis uh-NAS-HOAL

Oh Shred