Passing It On

I don't think I'll be needing this sentiment for the rest of this winter so I'd like to pass it along to the Midwest and Northeast States. This was taken in good ol' Spokaloo in November when we had our first storm, and it went viral soon after. The street department said it was caused by snow jammed in the fixture. Truthfully I think the sign just feels the same way we do and wanted to prove it. So I dedicate this to everyone still dealing with snow and hope that Punxsutawney Phil was right this morning.

Comments

fernvalley01 said…
That is priceless,I gather Phil says it will nbe over soon?
Grumpy said…
We missed it this time, but I'll second that sentiment.
bill said…
Well thanks heaps and I don' know where Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow or not. If I was him I'd stay buried in my underground cabin and not stick my head out in the snow and wind. I would stay hunkered down and let everyone find out some other way whether we'd have six more weeks of cold weather. Stay warm up there.
Peruby said…
Snow in the fixture! Not likely. I'd have to say that one was intentional.

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing..........

Thrifty Vacationers

Meet Benny