Turn Your Blog Into A Book

While I was on vacation and surfing through blogs I found a link to a site where you can turn your blog into a book. I thought that was a great idea. You can choose your design for the book, cover photo, any dedication, title and whether you want hard or soft cover. You can even choose the range of posts you want and if you want the comments added or not. The cost is figured by the amount of pages you have.

I did a trial run on just the first year of my blog and it would cost around $31.00 bucks. I told my husband about it and he said "Why would anyone want to do that?"

Well I guess I'm vain enough to do it. When I get old and feeble and either give up my blog or delete it, I will be able to read it and think, "Damn, I was funny."

I would only get one copy-for myself. I surely couldn't give them to family and acquaintances because I write about them. It wouldn't make very good gifts for Christmas. And my husband and daughter probably wouldn't be interested either.

So it would just be me, sitting in my rocking chair laughing maniacally out loud at the funny broad I used to be.

Comments

fernvalley01 said…
I kind of like the idea as well. Thanks for the link
ethelmaepotter! said…
I've seen that link before but never followed through. Like you, I couldn't DARE show it to my family or some of my friends. But it would be kinda fun to have in the future, sort of a "best of" type blog book. I think I might give it a try.
Sheryl said…
My husband doesn't understand why I write about my life. I always have...now it is just out there for others to see. He doesn't get most of the creative things I do.
I do like the idea about the book. At some point I want to make a book from one of my blogs. Glad you added the link.
Grumpy said…
I like it as well; kind of like having a diary of your thoughts and opinions at a specific time in your life. And something I think your children and grandchildren would treasure.
Claire King said…
Wonderful step kden. My counselor actually printed my blog for me in case I quit posting or something happened to my computer.I have always been a dabbler with a pen. go for it!
Nezzy said…
I think it would be very cool and a great heritage for your children and grands.

God bless ya and have the most incredible weekend!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Benny

Thrifty Vacationers

Introducing..........