New Year's Resolution

I know this is going to be the hardest resolution I have ever tried to do; but I promise not to complain (not publicly anyway) until next year.

I ask you for your prayers of strength to get me through the next few weeks, as it will be a most difficult time for me and my family. Pray especially for my family because if I can't complain here, they will get the brunt of my crabbiness.

So, only nice and pleasant posts until the New Year. Heck, you might even like it. But if you do, just don't tell me because then I will become depressed. Depressed because I will never have anything to post about again and then I shall burst from not being able to complain.

Just play along and accept my niceness for a few more weeks and then things will get back to normal. I promise.

Comments

Grumpy said…
I would prefer the crabby bitch.
kden said…
Grumpy, I knew I liked you for a reason.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Benny

Thrifty Vacationers

Introducing..........