Thankful


1. My husband has a job and even though he works about 50 hours a week, we are grateful that he is working.
2. Our fridge and bellies are full, sometimes too full.
3. Hubby got his first early retirement SS check today.
4. We are healthy. My friend's husband just died last night, he was younger than my husband.
5. We may have a milder winter than we've had the last few years.
6. Heating oil prices were so much lower this year we only spent about half of what we did last year to fill our tank.
7. Our daughter gives us constant reasons to be proud.
8. I'm thankful that I live in a country where I can complain if I want to, about anything.
9. I'm very thankful for friends I've had for years as well as newer ones I've never met.

Comments

Have lovely a lovely Thanksgiving. We are sending prayers to you friend
Grumpy said…
You are so right; none of us has to look far to see how good we really have it. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing..........

Thrifty Vacationers

Meet Benny