Snow Rage?

OK, I thought I had heard it all...until today. A snow-plow driver plowing a private business's lot had a confrontation with a man in a pickup. First they exchanged honks and then shoves outside of their trucks. Then the other man fired a gun at the plow driver. He claimed he just shot a warning shot into a snowbank but nevertheless, he will spending tonight in jail. I seriously think this kind of stuff only happens in our city.

As far as I know school will be back in tomorrow and I got my meds today after a long walk from the parking lot and a long wait in line. But at least now I won't pop a blood vessel. All is right with the world. Oh, that is until the rains come this week, a flood watch has already been issued. Is it spring yet?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Benny

Thrifty Vacationers

March Doings