Compliments From Christina Thabo

My husband has gotten this email a couple of times and we think it's funny. It doesn't seem like your typical scam email, yet you know if anyone writes back to her then the scams will begin.

I have been wanting to email her back just for fun to mess with her, especially since I got one from her a few days ago. So below you will see my response to her if I were to send one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Compliments From Christina Thabo
How are you today? Fine and dandy, Christina, what's on your mind? It is obvious that this email will come to you as a surprise, this is because we have not met before but i am inspired to sending you this e-mail. Well yes, I am quite surprised! How did you get our email addresses? In my quest for you. Which one, me or my husband? With opportunity that will be mutual benefit to two of us, However, I am Christina Thabo, by name from Angola. It sounds like this could be more of a benefit to you if we play along.I am lady with a pure heart. Mmmmmm, somehow I doubt that; that is if you are really a woman.

I want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am, then i hope you will like what you see and write me to my e.mail ?. I'm sure you will find a pretty picture on the internet to send. My aim here is to meet a man that will love me then i will do the same thing to him and i will love him with all my heart. First of all, you would not want my husband. The man farts more than any other human being I know. And as far as me, I don't swing that way. I am not here for any game and i am not looking for a player either so please if you are player dont bother to write me back, Honey, I believe that you are the player here, but if you are seriously looking for a relationship like i do then lets make it happen . Uh, I think I'll pass.

Write me to my email and i will write you back with my picture attach to it. Let's not and say we did. Thank you and i hope to hear from you as soon as possible. I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your mail. Don't hold your breath, dear. Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life. And it helps if we are rich, I bet.
Waiting for your email.
All the best,
Christina Thabo.

Comments

Anonymous said…
13Nov08> Hows this sound_- I asked her questions but NO answers, to them, just this response.

Hello ___,
Thanks for your mail to me, its great to hear from you, well i really want us to give this opportunity to get to know ourselves, and know the kind of person we are both made of, though we both need time, faith, honesty to have things worked out. Please feel free to ask question about things you like to know about me, and also share things about you that you wish that i may know. Morealso I am 34year, from Angola and a Nurse by profession, I like to spend time reading and listening to songs at my leisure time. My interest here is to meet a man that will make me feel as a woman, someone that will be there for me, make me feel special though i know that its all about time. Please do email me with your thoughts about this.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Christina
kden said…
Ha, that's funny. I'm sure everyone gets the same response, even women.
Steve Hector said…
Yes,
I have once communicated with Christina, i don't think she is al you think, she is a cool lady. I met her in Angola though we don't seem to match, so we went our separate ways. Even if you get this message its doesnt mean that everyone is fake. She is real and very sweet lady, i think you have seen any of her pic recently, i wish she was mine.
kden said…
Steve,
If she is so sweet why does she email indiscriminately anyone in the world, including women? And where are you from? Did you travel all the way to Angola just to meet her? Are there no suitable women where you live or enough men where she lives? And why were you two not a match? Did you not have enough money for her to bilk? Is she really a nurse as she claims? How did you land here anyway? Were you doing a search for her just to see what she is up to or did you have suspicions also. Or maybe this is really Christine herself????? Oh, do tell.

Sorry Steve, I'm still going with the feeling that she is a total fake and fraud out to take someone (man or woman) for a very long ride, and I don't mean the fun kind.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Benny

Thrifty Vacationers

Introducing..........