Tagged



Signe Says sent me this…list 7 things about myself and pass it on to 7 others, who in turn list 7 things!

Ready?

1. I don't have any phobias.
2. I eat popcorn for dinner one night a week.
3. I was an extra in the movie Vision Quest with Madonna and Mathew Modine when I was 27. I was never seen though. I almost had a walk through part but I was wearing a white shirt and white does not look good on film. So I was shoved in the back in a smoke filled room playing pool.
4. I never thought I would have kids and wasn't even sure if I liked them. But I like my daughter ;-).
5. I met John and Andy Hillstrand of Deadliest Catch.
6. The first concert I ever saw was America.
7. My husband does more housework than I do; I hate it.

Now I tag:

Regina's Family Seasons
Sharpoduo
Kat's Eyes
The Bible Post
CoolingStar9
weindex
howcaniprosper

Comments

Well, this is the first time I've been tagged.

I'll have to think about what I want to share.

I'll likely post something in a couple of days.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Blessings to you,
Chris Esty
TheBiblePost.com
Regina said…
Thanks for sharing! I love learning new things about people, ESPECIALLY my blog friends!

I have been tagged numerous times and ran out of things to say but then I was tagged last week so stop by and check it out.
http://reginasfamilyseasons.blogspot.com/2008/10/7-shocking-things-about-me.html
Regina said…
By the way I LOVE #7!! You have him well trained!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Benny

Thrifty Vacationers

March Doings