My Stalker

I have a stalker. I made the mistake of showing a girl a certain post in my blog. Now she is haunting me. I have tried to hide it from her and thought I had....but she eventually found it again.

The stalker is my own almost-13-year-old-daughter and she refuses to leave me alone. Either she thinks I am the most fascinating writer she has ever seen or she is plain nosy. I'm betting on the latter.

She has a blog too and I read it, but I do it to make sure that she is not writing anything she shouldn't (which I know she wouldn't). But still, that means that I can't write anything bad about her brothers, her father, her grandma or her brothers' mother. Wow, that's a mouthful. And that wipes out about half of my material. So little girl, this is a warning: if you are going to stick around, it may get ugly.

Love you anyway ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Benny

Thrifty Vacationers

Introducing..........