Weavers and Tailgaters

I have noticed for quite some time the driving patterns of men and women, especially the young ones. The guys will weave in and out of traffic to find the fastest route to their destination. They usually wind up at the same stop light about 1.2 seconds before me. Phew! What an accomplishment. What I like to do when I see them coming is match my driving speed of the driver next to me so the weaver cannot get past either of us. I can tell it really pisses them off which makes my day so much better. I regret having to make my turn and end the game.

The girls on the other hand will tailgate. If you happen to look in your rear view mirror and see someone on your ass, you can bet it's a teenage or twenty-something girl. If possible, I take my foot off the gas pedal off and slow my mommy van way down. Yep, it pisses them off. And that of course makes my day.

Another fun thing to do when in a known area that narrows from a two-lane to a one-way lane, is to keep an eye on the driver coming up beside me. This person underestimates my mommy van and thinks they can speed beside me to get in front. Nope, not going to happen. They end up behind me and mommy van wins again.

These are just a few things I do to make my daily commute more fun ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Benny

Thrifty Vacationers

Introducing..........